Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Blog Site

For a while now someone I know has been telling me that I should start a personal blog but I’ve resisted the idea of it because I just figured that I didn’t have anything important enough to say about anything but lately I’ve been thinking about things and I’ve decided to go ahead and start a personal blog.

So this is me, this is a totally separate blog space than my Classic Nickelodeon Fan Blog. This is the place where I can rant about politics, both local and national, talk about my family or memories from when I was growing up; rant about the idiots I encounter. I can talk about TV shows both good and bad ones, music, Halloween or anything else I feel like talking about. This is just a place for me to be me and to blow off some steam about whatever is going on in my life and a place to share fun things like crafts or whatever.

I am a Christian and a Conservative Republican so at times this blog will be political and they will be my opinions. This also seems like a good time to say that I WILL NOT put up with harassing comments on my posts. Years ago I had a personal blog on Yahoo 360 and I got harassed and bombarded with comments about my blogs all the time and I WILL NOT put up with that here.

I WILL stand up and say how I feel about things and as so many people have told me, if you don’t like what I have to say about things then don’t read it. This is still the United States of America and we still have freedom of speech here and I will use it. Seems harsh to say those things I know but I will not be harassed or bullied again, I just won’t!

So if you’re still with me after all than then welcome to my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment