Monday, August 15, 2016

Cloud Dream – Monday, August 15, 2016


Monday, August 15, 2016

This morning I had the craziest dream. I was in a house somewhere and there were children and tables and art supplies all around, like an art lesson but not at a school. When they were finished I helped lean up.

Then I guess it was the same house and I was sitting in a chair with some guy and were looking at some kind of video game on his phone. – No idea who he was and certainly NOT my type! He was very think, glasses, kind of nerdy.

I looked out the window and the clouds were moving very fast but they were strange looking, like chemtrails (chemical trails, the straight white lines you see in the sky) but they were moving so they were different.

I got up to look at them and went outside to get a better look. The left side of the sky was pretty and blue but the right side was grey like a storm was building fast. The cloud was HUGE! Grey and black swirling with activity and I believe there was lighting as well. I should also note that the cloud looked like a heart. IDK why that’s important but I wanted to note that.

The three chem looking clouds merged with the massive grey cloud then something started shooting out of the grey black cloud. I’m not sure how to describe them but I’ll try.

Whatever was shooting out of the grey black mass was white. It looked like a dot with a line behind it, of course it looked small from the ground but I know they were massive. And it wasn’t just one that shot out, it was always in pairs of threes. Paris of three white clouds shot out from every side of the massive cloud and I believe in the dream I knew it was the end of days. It also felt global and not just in front of me although that was all I could see.

Then I woke up.


***PLEASE NOTE – THIS WAS NOT THE CLOUD FROM MY DREAM, I GOOGLED THIS.***

No comments:

Post a Comment