Thursday, September 29, 2016

No Accountability at SotLEC


It sure is funny how NO ONE who attends The Spirit of the Lord Equipping Center here in Altus, OK wants to be held accountable for their sins! Catherine Sterling and her sister Loraine Woodhouse can follow me home and verbally attack me yet no one says a word. Gureld Leister wants to claim he's a Christian yet posts the most filthy disguising things on his page, drinks like a fish, swear like a sailor and yet still wants to praise God in that BS group he created. Yet when I hold him accountable for his actions he gets pissed off and unfriends me. WELL BOO HOO LIKE I'M REALLY GONNA LOOS SLEEP OVER THAT YOUR FILTHY CREEP!!!



Gureld Leister shared In My Opinion's live video. -1:08
In My Opinion was live. – (Video Comment from that page) Holier than thou


Peggy Sue
John 14:6 – Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

That is enough to settle it, there is only ONE WAY and His name Jesus Christ, all other roads lead to hell. And if you’re on here questioning that then it explains why you can post such filth and wickedness on your page and still go to that Ichabod church and call yourself a Christian. Because your pastor doesn’t preach against any of this b/c he doesn’t want to offend people. He’s more interested in the church bank account than confronting sin!!!


Gureld Leister
Peggy Sue I respect your opinion. Also I won't respond by slandering you or and churches or preachers in this town. "He who is without Sin cast the first stone" John 8:7


Peggy Sue
That is the word of God, something you "claim" to follow, NOT my opinion!

1 Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

They are allowing BLATANT sin in that church and not doing one thing to stop it so yes, I have every right to say what I say b/c we are told in Ephesians 5:11 - "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them." And THAT is what I'm doing.

If you can't accept the Word of God as your final authority then something is seriously wrong with you.


Gureld Leister
Well he has talked enough about my church so I got to cut the strings adios


Peggy Sue
You just don't like hearing the truth.


Peggy Sue
You want to live like the devil and still claim to be a Christian and that's wicked. (Unable to post comment.)


Gureld Leister
And religion is geographical. If you was born in Saudi Arabia you would be worshipping Allah, if you was born in China you would be worshipping Buddha.


Peggy Sue

That's bull, there are true born again followers of Christ in every country!!


No comments:

Post a Comment