Monday, May 25, 2015

Flood & Giant Creature Dreams

Flood & Giant Creature Dreams
Monday, May 25, 2015

Flood Dream – around 8:27 a.m.
It started out with my Mom and I in this big fancy hotel. I looked out the window saw a few semis and other vehicles with lots of equipment on them and Star Wars stuff painted on them. When I asked about it they told me that there was going to be a special showing of some Star Wars play / film thing.

The stage was round and with a view to the stage Mamma and were on the right side where the rows staggered. She was on the front row on the end b/c she’s short and I was in the row behind her also on the end but a friend from church was sitting beside me, with their arm around me. She looked at me to say, “What’s that about?” I just shrugged my shoulders b/c I didn’t know. The show / film started and honestly it was kind of cool. It was like a stage show but with interactive film (for the actors not the audience).

At the end of the show we got in our friend’s big pickup and took off. Now the hotel seemed like it was out of town but on the ride home we were on East Broadway and turned down Park Avenue where the turn off to go to the hospital was.

The road was flooded out but our friend figured since they had such a big truck it wouldn’t be a problem. When they turned onto Park Avenue the cab of the truck started filling up with water. We knew were in trouble but the water only came to my Mother’s and my chest. We thought, oh cool thank you Lord. But then we were like, “Where are they?!” I looked at my friend, called out their name and went under the water to get them. They had passed out that fast! That’s when I woke up.


Creature Dream – around 10 a.m.
After that flood dream I went back to sleep and had another interesting dream.

I was here at my house and I went to the bathroom. It was arranged a little differently, certainly a lot larger than it is now (at least it was least to me) and there was a shelf above the door on both sides. It was about…a foot wide and was the width of the door frame.

I walked in (not for that reason) and heard a sound. When turned around I saw part of a black leg and antenna, then I saw a GIANT pink and yellow bee. The eyes were huge and it almost looked like a cartoon but it was real. It was huge and fat easily filling the shelf.

I ran out of the bathroom not knowing what to do. I thought that if I could close the door I could keep it contained but I heard a sound and looked up. I saw another black leg and antenna but this time it was a giant cricket, or locust!!!

All I could think was that if I shut the bathroom door I could deal keep the bee in there but was I going to do with a giant cricket?!


I went back in the bathroom to try and think of something I could do and it started to fly towards me. I held up something, a book I think and it kind of hit the book and went back to the shelf. I said something like, don’t get me bee or something and then it turned its head and began to speak to me in English. I don’t know what was said b/c that’s about the time I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment