Friday, May 22, 2015

Flood & Murder Dream

Flood & Murder Dream – May 20, 2015 – 4:27 a.m.

For several months now I have heard Evangelist Anita Fuentes tell us that if we dream about a flood that it symbolizes the end time flood of deception that is on the land in the last days and boy oh boy was this a flood!

The dream started out in the day time with what looked like semi-trucks lined up side by side and people loading their things in the back as if they were packing up to leave. Everyone was taking their own personal items, memories I guess all I know about was myself. I had a plastic shoebox with toys from when I was little, one thing was a plastic tea set. When I put it in the back of the truck it fell over spilling the contents inside. (I was standing on the ground and there were people inside to help organize things as they were loaded.) The woman in the truck was older with a scarf around her head. She saw my box tip over and told me that the items had to be approved by…whoever it was she said. As it turned out the person approving the items was my brother Wayne. I thought, ‘Oh its Wayne he’ll let me take these.’

I don’t know if he said yes or not, he probably didn’t, because I turned around and saw a group of older men walk into a building. It was like, the back wall was gone and I could see clearly as they walked in. I think it must have been “The Boar’s Nest” from “The Dukes of Hazard” because two of the men who walked in were Boss Hogg and Uncle Jessie.

I walked toward the building and the scene changed. I was driving home but I was on a freeway, my city doesn’t have a freeway. It was almost as if I was driving in the city (OKC).

So I’m driving home and when I get close to the turnoff street that lead to my block it was like I was watching the a scene from a movie. I was both in the car driving it and I was looking down at it from above like a newscaster in a helicopter. I looked down and the water was so high that SEVERAL BLOCKS, WHOLE HOUSES, BIG HOUSES, were completely COVERED in water like a HUGE turbulent lake!

I saw myself start to turn down the street and when I saw the water there was enough room for me to turn around and drive away. I remember thinking that I had just lost everything and didn’t know what I was going to do. Also, I don’t know if it makes a difference but at that point in the dream the sky was gray and it was raining.

The scene changed again and I was on a train with lots of other people some of whom were celebrities. I recognized a few of them but don’t remember who all was there but for some reason I remember seeing Bruno Mars with a drink in his hand stumbling around laughing and drinking. In addition to the alcohol there were also a lot of drugs being passed around.

As I made my way thought the cable cars toward the front of the train I found one car with a group of people tied up calling out for help. When I looked I saw that my mother and a friend of mine were with this group tied up. They were in group with the rope tied around the outside of the group.

When I finally got them loose the scene changed and I was sitting in a chair, my mother was beside me on my right and my friend was behind me. My feet were tied up and it was like I had four arms or something because I knew that my hands were tied behind me but then they took out a white, nylon cord (interesting) they    tied it over my eyes but when they did my hands were covering my eyes. They didn’t seem to notice that or that my mother was standing beside me but I knew that that this person was about to kill me.


That was when I woke up. The time was 4:27 a.m. 

No comments:

Post a Comment