Sunday, May 24, 2015

Snake Dream

I've had a few people ask me about this dream so I'm posting it here along with two pictures. One is of the snake and the other is of the angle I was look at my porch in the dream.


Snake Dream – Friday April 24, 2015 – 3:49 a.m.

I just woke up from a HORRIBLE dream! It was very short but very scary.

In my dream it was at night and I had the front door open because the weather was so nice. – On a side note I usually have the front door open in the evening hours if the weather is nice so it wasn’t unusual to see this in my dream. – So the door was open and out of NO WHERE a black snake crawled / slithered on to the porch!!! No sooner was he halfway on the porch a light colored, or gray, colored snake was right behind him!

I don’t know snake terminology but they looked at each other and…hissed…that’s that it looked and sounded like. They reared back to strike and the gray snake struck first then the black one. THEY BIT EACH OTHER!!!

When they bit each other they bit deep and the gray one went down first. It was at that point I saw the open wound on the gray snake; it was in the shape of a “V.”


It was SOOO creepy! The way my house is set up you walk in the front door and I have my TV hutch (?) to the right about a three feet from the door. In the dream my TV hutch was a lot taller so I was in the hallway hiding behind it but I had a clear view of both snakes. I kept thinking I needed to call someone but that was when I woke up.








No comments:

Post a Comment